AP Testing Information
- AP tests can be purchased now through Friday March 24th
- AP tests cost $93 each
- Students with free and reduced lunch will receive a fee waiver making the cost of each test $5
- Other students may qualify for fee waivers based on annual household income
- Mr. Alexander will be in Room 806 after school to verify Fee Waiver status, which should be done before purchasing tests
- There will be no refunds from the cashier after March 24th
- Tests can be purchased in person at the Cashier Window using cash, check, credit or debit card
- Parents can purchase tests with credit/debit card by calling the Cashier’s Office M-F 7:45am-3:00pm (760)291-4015, but they must know the exact tests that are being taken by the student.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Jacobs in the Office or Mr. Alexander after school in Room 806.